groot vs hulk

Forum Posts .

Who will win in a fight between Groot and Hulk? I know that, somewhere in the universe, you’re going to see Groot and Hulk battle. Rocket Raccoon and Groot VS World War Hulk ~~~~~ Set: Hulk threatened Earth once again and was sent to a planet with no intelligent life. of Diesel Powered Ford F-450 Tire Shredding Action - Duration: 11:12. You can write it somewhere, you’re going to see that poster: Groot vs Hulk. I know it. Hulk vs Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU version) CosmicMuffin. 0. Superhero battle match: Groot versus Hulk. I know it. Groot superstar ! Ken Block Recommended for you. Ken Block Drifts A Dually! Dernière en date, un affrontement au sommet entre Groot et Hulk. New

Hulk a gagné, obviously… Dans les Gardiens de la Galaxie 2, Groot est un Baby pour l’instant, mais il va grandir. Follow 497. 8,000 lbs. Alors que le deuxième teaser des Gardiens de la Galaxie 2 vient de battre des records de visionnage en l'espace de 24h, l'interprète de l'arbre alien Vin Diesel a profité du buzz pour faire part de ses envies.