david ruffin interview youtube

The albums also seemed to reflect that. Includes music from the Temptations and their respective solo careers. Saved from youtube.com. Jun 26, 2012 - A tribute to David Ruffin, a member of The Temptations. Efforts like My Whole World Ended and Feelin’ Good were filled with near histrionic ballads and mid-tempo songs that tried to access the emotion from Ruffin’s voice but offered little else.Ruffin himself even wondered about this direction as he stated in an interview with Blues and Soul from 1971. . He was born in Wyanot, Mississippi to a family who had a little musical group called The Spiritual Living Four. David Ruffin's anguished, gospel-bred baritone propelled The Temptations to the top of the charts in the 1960s. His mother died during childbirth, and he was raised by his father, a Baptist minister. This video is unavailable. Mein Name ist Martin Sellner. David Ruffin could not capitalize on his first solo singles for various labels, so he shared his private pain in the Temptations' biggest hits. Audio Interview: David Ruffin/Eddie Kendricks and Temptations Music - 45 min David Ruffin/Eddie Kendricks Audio Interview (1991): featuring Eddie Kendricks and David Ruffin giving us the history of the Temptations, their perspectives on the music industry and more. Stay safe and healthy. Efforts like My Whole World Ended and Feelin’ Good were filled with near histrionic ballads and mid-tempo songs that tried to access the emotion from Ruffin’s voice but offered little else.Ruffin himself even wondered about this direction as he stated in an interview with Blues and Soul from 1971. . Apr 28, 2014 - DAVID RUFFIN GETS PERSONAL (DEATHAVERSARY) @David Ruffin Jr. / #DAVIDRUFFIN. The albums also seemed to reflect that. Jackie Wilson - The Man Behind The Music themakerofallmusic. David Ruffin was born on January 18, 1941, in Whynot, Mississippi. David Ruffin - Walk Away From Love Grown Folks. Unsung, a music-driven documentary series uncovers the stories behind once well-known R&B and soul music artists.The show airs weekly on TV One and gives us the inside track behind some of our favorite legendary stars. Jan 26, 2017 - Explore yessising57's board "David Ruffin" on Pinterest. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. See more ideas about Motown, Soul music and R&b. Apr 28, 2014 - DAVID RUFFIN GETS PERSONAL (DEATHAVERSARY) @David Ruffin Jr. / #DAVIDRUFFIN. It's the last interview ever conducted with David Ruffin :( Eddie Kendricks - Girl You Need a Change of Mind funkpunkandroll. I finally decided to create the instrumental where on June 27, 1968, David Ruffin was fired from The Temptations after showing up late, missing rehearsals, etc. Watch Queue Queue. Dismiss Visit.. Find David Ruffin bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - Gritty tenor of the Temptations who sang lead on… Teddy Pendergrass - It don't hurt now hsp100. Watch Queue Queue Ich bin identitärer Aktivist & arbeite hier auf YouTube am Abbau des multikulturellen Meinungsdogmas. Find David Ruffin bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - Gritty tenor of the Temptations who sang lead on… DAVID RUFFIN …

Temptations Lead Singer LIving a Quiet Life in North St. Louis County FOX 2 St. Louis. "My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me)" is the solo debut single for former Temptations lead singer David Ruffin, released on Motown Records in early 1969 (see 1969 in music). See more ideas about Ruffin, Tribute, David.