cyberpower pc review

The first PC i bought from them had issues with the graphics card almost from day 1 and when I reached out to them I was told I need to talk to manufacturer.

CyberPowerPC gaming pcs are assembled in the USA with meticulous attention to detail and unbeatable value. So I was asked by my friend to fix their PC for them; a Cyberpower rig they ordered from Amazon. Started specing up my new pc on multiple pc build websites and came to the conclusion that Cyberpower was the best option.

I purchased my second PC from Cyberpowerpc this Black Friday. My review is going to break down in 2 parts: Product Review and buying suggestions.

I went digging around and discovered that Cyberpower have an alarming high rate of bad reviews over a short period of time. So delivery was a while, took a month but understandable with everything, this PC is louder than my last purchase, my last PC I bought on here on CyberPower, Two months ago, extremely quiet, I am generating a lot of fan noise on my newest Pc, this latest purchase. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA880 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-4300 Quad Core 3.8GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, NVIDIA GT 720 1GB, Windows 7 Pro (Discontinued by Manufacturer) at Amazon.com. Long story short after Cyberpower refused to help me the manufacturer replaced my NVIDIA card with an AMD card as they no longer made that part which caused BSOD and I ended up having to buy another GPU 3 months after purchase. So, I therefore had high expectations.

Our dedication to high quality gaming pcs has earned us some of the industry's most prestigious awards from renowned media publications - MaximumPC, PC Gamer, Tomshardware, Anandtech, and … This was in terms of price and customer reviews. First one was bought on 2013 and still working. Ordering process was easy, and the site makes it super smooth to chop and change until you have a spec you're happy with. I won't get into those, but suffice to say their PC/part prices gave me …