cockatoo yelling at owner

At one point, the owner from the US yells out: 'I can't hear myself think!' kikuthebird Published December 3, 2015 64,768 Plays.

Cockatoo Nagging at his owner. So cute.

This is VERY important.

And you also know that they are the most needy of all the pet birds and often love their owners too much. The large bird, called Mr.

Cockatoo Gets F*cking Mad After His Owner Destroys His Cage. Post Author: Elif Keskin; Post published: February 23, 2016; Post Category: OFFBEAT; You may have seen animal rage before but have you seen them cursing?

Embed License Share. There's a certain age of childhood where there's nothing in the world more frustrating than being told that it's bedtime. Who doesn't remember throwing a bit of a tantrum in the name of staying up for just a few minutes more? 1 COMMENT. Comment; Maxine, 3 years ago.

Mutual grooming … I wish I knew what he was saying. Well, those were nothing compared to the fit that Pebble the cockatoo goes into when his owner tells him it's time to go into his cage. 1 rumble.

Cockatoos have long lifespans of more than 60 years for some of the larger species in the wild, said Dr. Alicia McLaughlin, DVM, associate veterinarian at the Center for Bird and Exotic Animal Medicine in Bothell, WA. Cockatoos are cuddly, but needy friends. 15s. 1 rumble. These birds make great pets, but ONLY if you are an extremely experienced bird owner. Beau Jangles, can be seen sitting on its perch next to its owner who is working at a computer. Subscribe Share. If you own a Cockatoo, then you know why they are called the “love sponges” of the parrots.

Some species of cockatoo, however, such as the Moluccan, are salmon-colored, while the rare black palm cockatoo is a brilliant black and red. That was a normal day for this cockatoo and then his owner suddenly started to destroy his cage.

Rumble / Funny & Cute Animals — Kiku the Umbrella Cockatoo got mad and started nagging at his owner for coming home late…..again!