american guinea hog for sale craigslist

1 male and 4 females. Selling 2 gilts and 2 boars little black piglets American Guinea Hogs . Willing to trade for rabbits, chickens or other things you may have . There are long noses and short; longer and shorter bodies; curly hair or straight. Guinea Hogs are an easy size for the small farm or homestead, and produce a smaller carcass, perfect for a single family.

They are $100 EACH. Growing nicely except for the runt. $50 each to hold. American Guinea Hogs have upright ears, a hairy coat and curly tail. Check out boar pedigrees here and sow pedigrees here.

I have 2 American Guinea Hogs for sale they are both females and just over 3months old, they are already trained to electric fence and drinking from pig nipple.
show contact info .

The AGHA. Ours eat hay and 14% hog feed, and live outside year-round in pallet-houses with straw bedding. We recommend the novice pig farmer start with raising feeder stock. Ours eat hay and 14% hog feed, and live outside year-round in pallet-houses with straw bedding. Have been wormed twice. These can graze with minimal grain, or can be kept in outside pens. Pigs / Hogs American Guinea - $50 (Batavia) < image 1 of 2 > QR Code Link to This Post.

hide. American Guinea hogs are a gentle pasture hog perfect for the small homestead. Roughly 200lbs .

Born September of 2019 they are 8 months old.
Asking $200 each. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7133617142 . You never know what each litter will bring! — The AGHA Team Swine for Sale For Sale Foundation Breeding Stock Sold All. Filter. We have all sizes starting at $65. Great for small acreages. (they are 3 weeks old now).

The other litter is registered with papers available. post; account; favorites.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7134779802. posted: 2020-06-02 17:21. email to friend ♥ best of . Prices.

1 under litter now! The Guinea hog, officially named American Guinea Hog, also called the pineywoods Guinea, Guinea forest hog, acorn eater, and yard pig, is a breed of domestic pig originating in the United States. I have two litters of American Guinea hog piglets for sale. The American Guinea Hog Association. $85 each for non registered piglets $175 each for registered. Our feeder stock are not suitable for breeding.

Make good use of your pasture. $75 a piece.

I have 3 American guinea Hog piglets for sale. Guinea Hog Facts. safety tips; prohibited items; product recalls; avoiding scams. clackamas co > farm & garden - by owner ... prev next reply favorite. AMERICAN GUINEA HOGS FOREST HOGS Six American Guinea Hogs for sale. favorite. They are 6-7 weeks old now... try the craigslist app » ... portland > clackamas co > for sale > farm & garden - by owner. Compact in size with average hanging weight about 100 lb. American Guinea hog boar for sale he is a great breeder, easy to handle stays in the fence, forages for food doesn’t dig , very friendly comes when called accustomed to all kinds of other animals, we are selling because we have changed our focus to sheep. A small breed, heritage hog. CL.

These pigs will graze all day.

try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. A small breed, heritage hog. Contact us for more information. View our inventory file for pricing. AG hogs for sale; breeders or feeders. We have a few requirements we would like to make prospective buyers aware of up front as to avoid any confusions or problems that might arise. All are registered with the AGHA (American Guinea Hog Association, Inc.). We currently have 2 female and 2 male Guinea Hogs available. Hogs are pasture raised, fed organic grain and table scraps, no shots or antibiotics.