Leave in Silence

Depeche Mode: Leave In Silence ‎ (CD, Single, J-C) Sire, Reprise Records, Mute: 9 40284-2: US: 1992: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r1025235] Release. Watch the video for Leave in Silence from Depeche Mode's The Singles 81-85 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Marketplace 0 7 For Sale from $4.57.

"Leave In Silence" is a song from the 1982 album A Broken Frame by Depeche Mode. Directed by Julien Temple. Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . Recorded at Blackwing Studios, the single became the band's fifth UK Top 20 hit, peaking at No.

Depeche Mode: Leave In Silence ‎ (CD, Single, J-C) Sire, Reprise Records, Mute: 9 40284-2: US: 1992: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r45693] Release. Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl. The band is breaking things on a conveyor belt and talking to each other while wearing face paint. It was released as the third single from their second studio album, A Broken Frame (1982), on 16 August 1982. Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. Share. Marketplace 0 13 For Sale from $10.93. "Leave in Silence" is a song by English electronic music band Depeche Mode.

was equally serious in it's exploration of the end of an emotionally destructive relationship. Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . Recorded at Blackwing Studios, the single became the band's fifth UK Top 20 hit, peaking at No. Leave in silence Leave in silence We've been running around in circles all year Doing this and that and getting nowhere This will be the last time I think I said that last time If I only had a potion Some magical lotion That could stop this I would set the wheels in motion Submit Corrections.

It was released as a single on 16 August 1982. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1982 Textured Sleeve Vinyl release of Leave In Silence on Discogs. In keeping with its somber title, ”Leave In Silence” was indeed almost silent, a downbeat ballad with an almost dirge-like quality and subtle religious overtones which were played up in the accompanying video.

Share. "Leave in Silence" is a song by English electronic music band Depeche Mode. The theme . Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. With Depeche Mode, Andrew Fletcher, David Gahan, Martin Gore. It was released as the third single from their second studio album, A Broken Frame (1982), on 16 August 1982. Buy CD Sell CD.

Statistics Have: 351; Want: 157; … If cathedrals could dance, "Silence" is what they would sway to.