Come Together Guitar tab

Tablature gratuite Come Together pour guitare acoustique. On this page you will find the Guitar Pro tab for the song Come Together V2 by Beatles , which has been downloaded 14,542 times. Guitar Tabs Universe Key Variations. Post navigation Play Advices. Guitar 2 . Partition The Beatles avec accords pour débutant Accords (5) Comment lire et jouer les accords. Guitar. Chords Diagrams.

Guitar. Come Together V2 tabs @ 911Tabs Please login to save this tab. I ADDED THE TWO SOLOS AND THE RIGHT LYRICS.BYE. Tablature gratuite de la chanson “Come together” des Beatles. Come Together - Marcus Miller, the best guitar pro tabs and music sheets for guitar, bass, drums, piano and more! Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Come Together (The Beatles) en Cifra Club.
Ajouter aux favoris 0 Commentaires Imprimer. Guitar 1. Beatles – Come Together tab ver. Bass. Verse/Chorus. He say one and one and one is three / Got to be good looking / 'cause he's so hard to see / Come together right now / Over me Bass . Guitar Solo. Intro: x4 e-----1----| B-----1----| G-----0h2-----| | mySongBook.com
3 ANOTHER GREAT TAB BY ME!.THE TAB IS WORK OF ANOTHER BEATLES FAN I FOUND IT IN THE NET. Come Together Tab by The Beatles. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. The Beatles, Abbey Road, 1969, Mineur, Ré, 4/4, 82bpm. Play Advices. Key Variations. Come Together tab. Come Together by Beatles Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Bass.